Description of Card Set:
Matching nomenclature 3 part picture cards for my Ladybug Puzzle. One full color image card of the Red Ladybug. The rest of the cards are black line images with parts indicated in red shading. The cards can be used interchangeably with my Yellow Ladybug puzzle as all the body parts are the same, the only minor difference being that the 3 part card indicating the spots represents the Red Ladybug’s 7 spots and not the multiple spots on the Yellow Ladybug. Also there is only one full colour card, that of the Red Ladybug.
A unique feature of this nomenclature card set is that it includes a view of the ladybug both from the topside and the underside, making it very comprehensive. As some of the body parts are obscured by the open wings, having 3 part cards that show the belly as well allow for much deeper examination of the body parts.
- Laminated and cut – ready for classroom use
- Set of 13 3-part cards matching the Ladybug parts topside (Head, Pronotum, Antennae, Eye, Elytra, Spots, Wings, Veins, Abdomen, Front Leg, Hind Leg, Central Line) plus one full color card
- Set of 7 3-part cards matching Ladybug parts from underside (Tarsus, Tarsal Claw, First Abdominal Segment, Sixth Abdominal Segment, Femur, Tibia, Mandible)
- Cards with labels measure approximately 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (12cm x 9.5cm)
- Cards with no labels measure approximately 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (9.5cm x 9.5cm)
- Labels measure approximately 1″ x 3-1/2″ (2.5cm x 9cm)